The Cellular Protection Sun Cream SPF 50 from The Organic Pharmacy is a broad-spectrum sunscreen that is designed to protect the skin from UVA and UVB rays. It is made with a blend of organic ingredients, including:
- Zinc oxide: is a natural mineral that reflects UV rays away from the skin.
- Titanium dioxide: is another natural mineral that reflects UV rays away from the skin.
- Organic aloe vera: is a natural hydrator and soothes the skin.
- Organic rosehip oil is a natural oil that is rich in antioxidants and can help to protect the skin from damage.
Here are some of the benefits of using the Cellular Protection Sun Cream SPF 50 from The Organic Pharmacy:
- Protects the skin from UVA and UVB rays
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- Hydrates the skin
- Soothes the skin
- Contains antioxidants that can help to protect the skin from damage
Clinically proven to increase skin’s moisture (+18%) as assessed after 28 days of once a day application.
Antioxidant activity confirmed by in vitro test.
*Aloe Barbardensis Leaf Juice, Zinc Oxide (nano), **Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Behenyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, *Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, *Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, *Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, *Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Ascorbic Acid, *Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Citrus Grandis, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sterols, Isostearic Acid, Lactic Acid, Lecithin, Parfum (Fragrance), Silica, Titanium Dioxide (nano), Tocopherol, Xanthan Gum, Hexyl Cinnamaldehyde, Geraniol, D-Limonene, Linalool
*Ingredients from organic farming **Made using organic ingredients
How To Use
Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply every two hours and after swimming, sweating or towel drying.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.